Holidays in France, French Lettings & Rentals
There is so much to see and do on holidays in France, it’s no wonder 77.1 million tourists visited last year making France the world’s number one holiday destination.
From family beach holidays, romantic city breaks to activity holidays, arts retreats and historic adventures through France’s varied and colourful history.
France Self Catering has self catering and catered holiday properties throughout Northern and Southern France. from Calais to Corsica or Brittany to Burgundy we are sure you will find your ideal accommodation and location for your holiday.
We are keen to provide a comprehensive service and where possible have included information on disabled friendly accommodation along with a guide and blog articles dedicated to holidays in France.
Also a pet friendly section, along with a comprehensive guide to all the regions, departments, activities, history, climate, food and drink.
- My time in the Morvan, by our resident American travel writer - October 5, 2014
- My Beloved Dijon - October 5, 2014
- Kayaking holidays Ardeche river, Rhone Alpes, - October 4, 2014
- Renting a gite in France now cheaper for Brits, as pound climbs - October 1, 2014
- La Dune du Pilat, Aquitaine - September 24, 2014
- A wonderful weekend in Dieppe - September 15, 2014
- Our guide to visiting beautiful Saint-Émilion - September 3, 2014
- Waynes Bar Nice - August 25, 2014
- Giverny Claude Monet - August 25, 2014
- Guide to the Best Wine Bars in Bordeaux - August 20, 2014